Are you ready to go on vacation? Is everything packed? Let’s do a small revision of things you will need for hair care on the road. Barbers at barbershop Midtown NYC propose to you a few secrets of care for hair during the vacation.
What to Pack:
- Shampoo and conditioner. You won’t need the full-sized bottles, so opt for travel-proof small ones. If you can’t find your product in small size, you can measure the required amount into small bottles (purchase them in a drugstore).
- Dry shampoo. It is a must-have product on the road for getting rid of oily roots.
Styling products. If you style your hair, choose lightweight products to avoid excessive greasiness.
- Hat. Protect your hair and scalp from the sun and wind wearing a stylish hat.
- UV protection. Purchase a product with the UV protection, and your hair won’t get damaged by sun rays.
Barbers at Barber Shop Midtown NYC Recommend:
- Forget about heat styling tools during the vacation. Let your hair rest!
- Cut your hair short before the hot season.
- Don’t touch your hair with your hands; it makes hair greasy.
- Try not to comb hair often. It provokes sebaceous glands to produce even more oil.
- Wet your hair before swimming with fresh water and rinse it after you get out of the pool.
We hope these useful tips will help to plan your trip thoroughly and get the best of it.