Curly hair can be a problem for a man, because:
- Curly hair in 99% is a dry one, and it gets damaged in contact with a hairdryer.
- It reacts to humidity.
If you don’t know how to take care of your curls, or you want to try something new, the specialists from the barbershop new york city can help you with issues.
How to Care of Curly Hair Properly
Well-groomed curly hair looks stunning, but it requires more care. So, here are some tips:
- If you want to prevent hair damage, you should use the hairdryer as little as possible.
- Don’t wash your hair every day.
- To comb your hair use your fingers or a wide teeth comb. Avoid using a brush.
- Curly hair needs moisture, so choose shampoo and conditioners that are designed to moisturize the hair. And at least once a week, use a hair mask.
- Every 2 weeks apply a mask with hot essential oils.
- After washing your head, just dry a little your hair with a towel. Do not rub it.
- In case you have prominent hair, apply gel or mousse to wet hair.
It may interest you: Facial treatment: Tips from celebrities for real men
- Before using a hairdryer or tongs, apply a cream that protects hair from damage. Generally, such products include amodimethicone and dimethicone, they form a cover on the hair, which protects it from damage.
- If you want to have resilient curls, look at the funds for hair care with keratin and Beetroot Alcohol. It helps keep the volume of the hair.
- Keep in mind that in the process of cutting your hair, the length can shrink more than expected.
- After applying conditioner or gel it is better to let your hair air dry.
- Chlorinated water can fade your hair color.